miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2010

My hero from the past...


Jesus of Nazareth also known as Jesus Christ, is the central figure of Christianity, which views him as the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament, with most Christian denominations believing him to be the Son of God who was raised from the dead. He is one of the most influential figures in human history.

In Mark, Jesus is stripped, flogged, mocked, and crowned with thorns. He is crucified between two thieves, and his cross states that he is being executed for aspiring to be the king of the Jews. He begins to recite Psalm 22, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me". He utters a loud cry and dies. According to all four Gospels, Jesus died before late afternoon at Calvary, which was also called Golgotha.

Jesus of Nazareth is my hero because he was a great man and gave his life to save us all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario